DIFC/ADGM Finance Officer Outsourcing
All regulated entities in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) and Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) are required to designate a Finance Officer to provide quarterly and year end reporting. Outsourcing this function as well as your monthly accounting often is the most cost-effective solution for firms with smaller teams, that do not require a full-time finance professional. Our qualified accountants and finance managers will ensure your accounts are in order and your company complies with all financials reporting requirements. We can either stand in as the Finance Officer on record, or provide the expert accounting, reporting, and reg knowledge to support an internal member of the client team, who is the registered Finance Officer.
As an Outsourced Accounting and Reporting Services and Support to the Finance Officer, Arqaam Accounting and Bookkeeping provides:
- Accounting and Reporting services
- Accounting review
- Calculation and monitoring of capital and Liquidity adequacy
- Quarterly and annual preparation of PIB reports
- Support the management on the management accounting areas like Budgeting and Business Planning.
- Support preparation in monthly Board presentations
- Support in preparations of IRAP and ICAAP
- Liaising with the external auditors, internal auditors and regulators
At Arqaam, we have such qualified and professional individuals that have knowledge and experience in dealing with the financing regulations according to the standards of DFSA/ ADGM. They are capable of effectively communicating and building up the finance strategies with the supervision of DFSA / ADGM and take certain measures to ensure the correct financial status of the company in the eyes of the authorities.